Consulting for your Business
I regularly receive emails from entrepreneurs interested in starting their own online business. It’s exciting to see people following their heart toward creating a product or service that they feel driven to create. And I’ve enjoyed supporting entrepreneurs in this process of creating and running a business in ways that respect and serve not only the entrepreneur and the customer, but also the world. If you feel ready to start or grow a business, and want someone to discuss it with, please read this page and fill out the form at the bottom to see if we might be a good fit in working together.
A little about me
Back in 2003, I knew nothing about running a business, and my career goals involved being a computer programmer (which I was going to college for), and a part-time music teacher. I created Music Teacher’s Helper to help manage my own piano studio, and later created Studio Helper to supplement other needs I discovered in the industry. Through years of long hours and persistent hard work, these businesses have grown to serve thousands of music teachers around the world in ways that I never expected when I began. MTH and SH currently gross nearly $1 million per year (combined), and employ a talented staff of over 25 people (including full and part-time), all working from home (or from wherever they want). This enables me to now work less than an hour per day to maintain these businesses, to travel the world with my family, and to have more time for other things I love.
Get One-on-one Help From Someone Who’s Already Done It
Here are some of the most common issues I’ve helped entrepreneurs with and that I can help you with, too:
- Choosing what business you want you create. If you don’t have any ideas, I can help you come up with some that may be good a fit for you. If you do have an idea, I can help you determine your goals and the likelihood of reaching them with that idea.
- Planning your product. If you’re lost and don’t know where to start, I can guide you. If you’re stuck on technical issues like what programming language you should use, or how to design your website and its functionality, I can help.
- Finding and hiring programmers and other workers. I can help you know what to look for when hiring people to help, how to craft your job postings, know where to post them, and help you review your applicants to ensure you’re hiring quality help. I can also help you determine salaries, how to pay your overseas workers, reduce potential problems, and how to maximize their efficiency and communication on the job.
- Increasing Personal Productivity. I can help you be more productive with your own time, accomplish more in less time, and feel more in control of your life and at peace with how things are moving.
- Finding customers. I can help you get the word out about your product and teach you how to optimize your message for best results.
Depending on your situation, needs, and business, the help I can offer you could save you thousands of dollars and hours of time on creating your business, and helping you avoid pitfalls that many entrepreneurs make, and can give you a head start in moving forward in a way that feels right to you.
Costs and Guarantee
I charge $150 per hour for consulting, with a minimum of one hour. This is low considering I earn over $500/hour in my business. But this price filters out those who aren’t as serious, and lets me focus my time on those who are determined to create a successful business. Because I value my time and yours, I may also choose not to work with you if I’m not confident that I can help with your situation. I am happy to consult via email or phone, although differing time zones will need to be taken into account (mine regularly changes).
I also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means if for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied and you feel like my time and advice wasn’t as helpful for you as you’d hoped, then let me know (within 30 days please), and I’ll refund all of it for you. If I’m not providing you good service, you shouldn’t have to pay me.
If you feel ready to get the answers and guidance you need to move ahead to success, please fill out the form below to get started.
Thank you and I look forward to working with you!
Share and Enjoy