Come meet other families intent on living with purpose and adventure at our annual event! Learn about long-term travel, location independence, entrepreneurship, alternative education, and more, with fun games and cultural activities for kids and families.
Our 2018 event is in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico over Day of the Dead!Learn More
Where have we been ?
In the past 9 years, we’ve traveled to over 36 countries and visited dozens of cities and towns. Below, you can find a map of the highlights. Clicking any location will take you to posts in that location, for some travel inspiration.
Where are we now?
- June 6 to June 28, 2017 Bali, Indonesia
- June 28-July 19, 2017: San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- July 20-23, 2017: Edinburgh, Scotland
- July 23-Aug 4, 2017: Sussex, UK
- Aug 5-10, 2017: Near Bruges, Belgium
- Aug 10-20, 2017: Near Copenhagen, Denmark
- Aug 20-26, 2017: Sweden Road Trip to Stockholm
- Aug 27-Sep 3, 2017: Penticton, BC, Canada for The Family Adventure Summit
- Sep 4-27, 2017: Leavenworth, Washington, USA
- Sep 27 – Oct 10, 2017: Seattle, Washington, USA
- Oct 10 – Oct 24, 2017: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Oct 24 – Dec 31, 2017: San Miguel de Allende, Mexico